Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Once again
over at Inspirational Card Sketches we have great time playing along with the sketch. This week the sponsors over at ICS is The Stamping Boutique. I had a great time coloring the horse and here is what i came out with.

ICS Sketch #57


These are my take from the sketch
From the Stamping Boutique (Carousel Horse)


So c'mon and play along with us at ICS and do check out the rest of the DT work of art.
Don't forget, there are prizes to be won :)

I completed this altered box using the new Prima collection. The box has been lying around for quite sometime and didn't really have the heart to throw it away so i thought why not? might as well i recycled it someday. When Saj came back from school today, she said that she need a gift for her friend's birthday tomorrow and she 's too tired to go get one. And so i thought, ok i shall alter this box, and here it is, sharing with you my

Altered Box

I hope her friend will like it as much as i do :)

Here is one page for Creative Scrappers
Sketch #94

Hug Me Sista!
Why this title? Because my little Mr Chatty has been using this sentence for the past few weeks or so. Whenever he wants a hug, he will say it like that
"hug me sista, or father or mother" depending on who he jumped at.
Influenced from the TV series in Playhouse Disney every evening at 6pm (Drake & Josh).
He's been watching it every single day even if it's a repeat show. So now these 3 words are very frequently heard here until i think he will get bored with it :) So, with so much of hug me sista, here's a page i did for him...

I tried to make it simple and clean.
That's my boy, my little Mr Chatty :)

Thanks For Coming
I'm so sleepy already.
It's almost 10pm and i'm calling it a day:)
Goodnite Everyone
(or Good Morning if you are from the other side of the zone)
Hugs
Creative Momma

6 comments:

Wati Basri said...

grt to see familiar names playing with the Creative Scrappers sketch! nice one there :)
and your cards are FAB!!

Pearl said...

wow wow wow ! great takes using this week's sketch , Shamma ! & boy have you been busy ! way to go !

Posh Designs said...

Hi Shamma! I see you've been one busy creative momma! WOW lots of gorgeous eye candy! I totally adore your altered box it's "utterly butterly" pretty! :P

Mary Giles said...

Wow what great projects! All of them are just sooo prety.

Callie said...

Shamma I love both the cards that you made for ICS this week. Especially the sentiment one, beautiful!! Thank you for the well wishes, I think I'm finally getting back to myself!

Dianna said...

You've been busy! Gorgeous cards, as always! I love the altered box, too! ♥ Di