Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charming
using the new G.C.D Studios double sided patterned paper for this page. I love the colors and the texture of the paper is so different from the rest.

Here it is a page for my boy....

I wanted a flat clean look. I tried not to create a busy page. My boy requested that i should not use any flowers for him. He said he's not a girl.lol
Flowers and me cannot be so far away :) Still have to cut-out some and use it here and i think it sits perfectly where i placed it :)

Something bright and dark , something purple and pink

Me and my dearest......
Forever & Ever

And if this is not enough... here's two more
Sunday's Sketch

Webster's Pages
I just can't get enough of Webster's & Prima
When using them it feels like Heaven.....lol

Using Prima
#178

Now tell me which scrapbooker don't love Prima?
I can't remember how many times i have done the flower cut-outs. I 've used them on many pages and even on altered art.
Hmm so beautiful just love love love the papers.
By the way, that's a page on me - calm
Yes, when i looked at the picture i think calm suit it well. Yes, that's what i want to do now, be calm, be positive, have faith and stay happy always
coz everything will be ok :)

I 'm going to be busy for the next three days... will have to teach craft class for kids since it's a one week school holiday here now in Singapore. Kind of excited because it's a full house and kids are boys and girls aged between 5 to 10 years old. Will be doing a little personalized tags for them just from me, hehehe, how sweet am i:)lol. So for the next three days i will be surrounded with little people and i hope it will be one fantastic crafting journey with them :)

Will see you again
In the evening perhaps....
Love
Creative Momma


No comments: