Thursday, April 1, 2010


Hello April
and hello bloggers. How are you on this fine Thursday morning? :) Hope you are feeling great and is always smiling :) I'm seriously feeling that the days are flying super duper fast and April will again be another special month for me. Birthdays and Anniversary coming up soon. More reason to shop and time to call for celebration. Will take that one day at a time but for now, here's my page for this month over @

Ed's Sketch Got Stamp Challenge

Here's mine....

I tried to keep it as close as I can to the sketch.
Thanks Ed, i love this :)

Here is my card for the April Challenge over @
Groovie Java Cafe

I'm so loving this card.
I used Core-dination paper and the cut-outs are from Girls' Paperie (Cabbage Rose)
Check out the Girls' Paperie collection, they are so so pretty (if you haven't done so)
Looks like i have to go back and get some more :)

Anyways
Thanks for dropping by
See you again soon
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: