Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Challenge Site...
The Color Room. Yes and this is a very interesting site. You have to drop by to believe. Each week over at the Color Room, there will be a color inspiration palette, just like this below....

This will compromise of an image and four separate colors based on that image. A sketch will accompany each week's challenge which is optional to use. There will be a monthly drawing of RAK's donated by their generous sponsors as well as the design team. This is their #01 Challenge and their color palettes are so inspiring...so without much hesitation, i decided to give this a GO... and
This is my take...

I'm really loving the soft colors here. Very sweet especially the paper. I used Girls Paperie and I really can't get enough of this paper. I went back to our LSS and it was all gone :( This was my last piece so i have to make the page look as pretty as the paper. lol. Hope i'm not being vain....
I enjoyed doing this and cannot wait for their #02 Challenge. Do visit the Color Room and be inspired by the beautiful takes over there.

This is another page i did. That's my friend's son Keeven, when he was a baby....
I simply love the clean look of this page....
Here it is...

If you can see.. i'm crazy over this Martha Steward butterfly punch.lol Practically on every page there will butterflies on it.
Wonder when i will stop punching? :0
Anyways.. how's your day today ? My day is pretty ok except that i'm nursing my little big baby girl at the moment. She's been sick and down with fever and sore throat since Sunday. Believe me this is the longest mc any doctor can give. She got 4 days mc altogether and will only be back to school this Friday.
Very long sick leave...... My poor girl....

Ok,hope whatever you are doing, you are doing it great.
Stay Healthy & Happy Always
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: