Saturday, April 10, 2010

A quiet Saturday afternoon
and it's so nice just to laze around at home. Everybody here seems to be doing their own things at the moment. So what else should i do. I scrap scrap scrap and scrap. Here are 3 pages i completed today. I think this should be enough for my weekend. I shall take a break from now till tomorrow and shall continue again on Monday :) Here's sharing with you what i just did.....

My Darling Husband

I used mostly all SEI paper for this...
I wanted this clean and flat

My Little Mr Chatty

I used :
Heidi Swapp ( my favourite at the moment)
Frame from Webster's Pages
Martha Steward Butterfly punch ( i'm so loving this.. thanks Martha)
Tattered Angels Calling Cards
K & Co Die-cut notecards
Oh yes... for the longest time ever i finally used my sewing machine.
I sew some zig zags and straight lines on the stripes of paper. Hope you can see :)
That 2 little metal brads .....????@#%^&* oh dear i really can't remember

and this is moi....

I used :
7 Gypsies
Cardtocks
Lace
Prima Flower
My own fabric butterfly

Ok i think this is enough...
Thanks for coming
Love
Creative Momma
Have a great weekend......

No comments: