Friday, April 30, 2010

Creative Scrappers
has been celebrating their Birthday and have hit their 100th sketch this month.I've been following Creative Scrappers for quite awhile now and i'm loving each and every one of their sketches. I am also one of the contributors to their sketch for this week and my work got featured up on their blog:) I find Creative Scrapper as one of the good source of inspiration. Do check out the post and the rest of the readers reveal here.

This is what i've done with the sketch..

I've used a mixture of Prima & Bo Bunny
Martha Steward border and butterfly punch
Cardstocks & Stickers

So how's your Friday morning been so far? Hope you are doing great and looking forward to the weekend. I know i am :) I told you i thought of doing a mini album but have not started on that yet. I've got to run some errands later in the afternoon and hopefully i can do something creative later part of the day.

I want to thank everyone for coming into my little cyber world:)
Thanks for Looking
Have a Lovely Friday
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: