Friday, April 9, 2010

Urge for coffee...
suddenly i feel like having a steaming cup of coffee. I'm not a coffee person but for whatever reason i'm craving for one now. Maybe it's the weather, it's kind of dark and it's raining small at the moment. I'm listening to my all time favorite Class 95 FM and with the wonderful music playing behind, the beautiful weather, what else can I ask for now....Life is good...

Hmm let's indulge...

It feels good....
Hey, i do make good cup of coffee ok:) Wink
My Hub is an expert when it comes to coffee, sometimes when i'm feeling lazy i would just make the three in one for him and instantly after a sip he would know and than he goes on saying, "Don't ever make me a three in one again!"And than he will give me one kind of look and that will always make me laugh. I guess you can't trick a coffeholic like him.

My dearest dearest daughter will be a teenager soon. Yes she will be turning 13 and how i wish time could stand still. She's growing and is growing up fast. I remember having her in my arms 13 years ago. My girl is becoming a lady and she is always telling me that i'm her inspiration. How sweet:) Here's something i've just completed for her birthday gift. It will be another two weeks before her birthday and i'm sure when she reads this post, she will be like dying to know what i've done for her. On that note, i can't reveal it yet but here's a sneak.

Something red... something green
Burnt Red & Olive Green
Something misty...
something something....

Trust me, she will be begging to know what it is, but sorry Saj, you've got to wait girl. lol
Btw she will be home late today. Schools ends only at 7.30pm. Will have to fetch her later.
How's your Friday been so far?
Whatever you are doing, have a great one.
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: