Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Let's bake a cake....


It was early evening when both mother and daughter decided in a jiffy to bake a cake. Some ingredients were not enough so she went to the supermarket to get them. Soon after this is the lemon cake fresh from the oven...

And this is what they called icing on the cake....
Both of them and I myself can't wait  for a slice so here it is.......
After 10 mins... 1/4 gone....lol
There goes my Lemon Butter Cake....
Yummy....it's soft and moist and has a zest of lemon in it.. A little sour and sweet...

And to add to the craze..like as if this is not enough, we bake another cake..
This time its
Chocolate Cake..
Goodness Gracious Me..
This really look very sinful
I have not tasted it yet but i think this should be equally nice...
So that's what I 've been doing since 4 pm today.

Before that here's a little sneaky peaky....

Will be back tomorrow with few completed pages.....
Meanwhile leaving you with a photo of my grand niece.
She's so adorable..and oh so shy.......

Just love love love her eyelashes and her curly wurly hair...
Thanks for coming by
Have a great Wednesday evening all
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: