Sunday, March 13, 2011

Such a sweet suprised....
My wonderful adorable daughter bought this for me for my birthday. She came back from school on Friday evening and had these in her hand....


She said "Happy Birthday Mummy" gave me 10 stalks of roses, a hug and a slice of cake. She melted my heart. Such a sweet suprised. She is such a lovely girl, and I thank God zillion time for giving me such a wonderful daughter. Btw my b'day was yesterday but because she has to be away for camp from yesterday for 3 days, she gave me a small celebration in advance. What else can I ask for? She complete my life. Now that she is away at camp, I'm missing her so much. I have no chatting buddy...Sob..Sob...Anyways, Moi is not getting any younger...birthdays are there to remind us that we are getting a year wiser. Happy Birthday to myself..lol

Back to scrappy news....
Did this for Colorful Challenge for their March sketch....
They do have some criteria that we got to follow.....
to have red, green, yellow and black is a must...
So here's mine....

Sistas... 
i forgot the letter r
It should be sistars...
Anyways we are sisters so no big worries....
I somehow love this page a lot... it's so refereshing.

This is for their "No Challenge, Challenge"
I guess its free and easy...
Another white page

He's the one...
I just love this photo and if you have been following me, i've been using this again and again.

One more yet to finish... Left with embellishing and i'm done


Teal, brown, pale turqouise..just so beautiful...

Thanks for coming 
I will be heading out for tea soon.
You enjoy your Sunday afternoon...
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: