Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sharing with you some layouts
i completed yesterday....


This is not our recent photo but nevertheless i really like how this turned out...
The rolled flower misted with glimmer mist  and added some bling stud to it
Now that I've posted this here, i think I'm still not over with this page yet..there is something that i would like to add and hope that the patterned paper is still available. Duh... silly me!


This is with Teresa Collins Timeless collection...
I can't get enough of the Prima Say it With Crsytals... It's just so lovely
See the close up...the swirls i just love love love


My dearest daughter requested that I do a page for her NPCC batch unit...
She went for camp over the last weekend and they took some photos..infact many photos and this is what i did for her yesterday...


This is their annual camp 2011 the  41st Batch.

So friends how are you today? Hope your Thursday morning is doing you fine. The weather is beautiful. It rained quite a bit this morning and now it's so cooling and the air is so fresh outside. 
I think i will do some altered art today..
Till than...
Have a good day everyone
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: