Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is not perfect....
but at least I tried and  I like it a lot.. all thanks to Stacy Cohen ( a very familiar name in the scrapbooking industry, one very talented lady all the way from States) I was blog hopping just the other day and stopped by her blog and saw how beautifully she made those shoes. I immediately fell in love and downloaded the template. My first attempt was a major failure....lol
My subsequent attempt....
At  least these are not so bad....

Second attempt...



Third attempt ( i shorten the heels a little) 

Hey, trust me,  it's not that easy, especially the top part and the folding in. As you can see it's a bit jaggered here and there. Just need to do a few more and get the hang of it. But this is fun and I really enjoy doing this to the max. Thank you so much Stacy.. it's so nice of you to share the template.

And here's sharing with you some pages i did...

I love the wooden flourish so much and is using it again and again. I'm left with only one and will save it at least.. i think i may want to add some journaling later but for now my head is blank and can't think of anything to write yet...

Close up - 3D Butterflies....

 I told ya, i'm loving it...

Why so serious?
Yes.. why so serious indeed.... I had a hard time getting her to smile... 
 but than again, whether or not she smile.. i enjoy scrapping about her..
She is so sweet...
A 2 year old girl...

Well that's about it for today...
Hope your Tuesday is doing you fine...
Have a good day ahead
Thanks for coming
Love

Creative Momma

1 comment:

Stacy Cohen said...

I love your shoes! Great job! Yes, I admit it is tricky to get the folds just right. It's taken me several tries to get the hang of it. I find that I can get smoother edges on the top part if I turn the shoe over and, starting from one edge, slowly go around the edge and fold the pieces over. But yours look beautiful nonetheless! Gorgeous pages too!!