Sunday, March 6, 2011

My first publication......
Yes! I was extremely high over the moon when I received an email telling me that my card was chosen to be published in the Readers' Gallery in this magazine...

Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft
I submitted my card quite sometime ago and I am so happy that finally it got selected and it's here

 in the Readers' Gallery...
Thank you so much for selecting my card....
Sentiment on card read :
Love
has nothing to do 
with what you are
expecting to get.
Only with what
you are expecting
to give
which is everything

This has really got my mojo going and I did another set of cards...

This time I used....
Tim Holtz Dies (on the edge)
Tim Holtz Adage Tags
Cardstocks
Purple Onion Damask stamp
VersaMagic Chalk Ink (Aquatic Splash)
Prima Flowers
Others: lace, blings


Wish, Adore & Trust
I love these colors
and the stamping image is beautiful....


Can't really see the stamping from here but i really like it a lot.
Will be doing more of these in the next couple of days...
I've been having bad bad cough and the doctor is saying its sure sign of asthma. I was wheezing terribly and breathless at the same time. My chest is hurting so much because of the cough. I've never been "attacked" like this before. This is terrible. He wanted to give me the pump thinge but i refused. He gave me all sorts of tablets and trust me I was almost "half dead" after taking it. It was the most drowsiest drug on earth. I felt like I was moonwalking yesterday. My head was terribly heavy and I felt so lousy throughout. Oh God please take this away from me.... Yucks!!! Anyways, now I'm feeling a little better but still have that hangover of the medicines. 

Hope your Sunday is doing you fine.

Despite being sick (like duh...)... I managed to complete a page based on this sketch over at Liz Qualman's blog... You can click her page at my sidebar...



Here's Mine...


Thanks For Looking....

Take Care
Love
Creative Momma


No comments: