Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 is nearing to an end....
I'm just lazing around and about to read a new book I bought yesterday. I was browsing thru and saw a page and thought of sharing it with you here as we all bid goodbye to 2011.
It says :
Lord, make me a channel of Thy peace,
That where there is hatred I may bring love;
That where there is wrong I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
That where there is discord I may bring truth;
That where there is doubt I may bring faith;
That where there is despair I may bring hope;
And where there are shadows I may bring Thy light;
That where there are sadness I may bring joy;
Lord grant that I may seek rather to comfort than be comforted,
To understand than be understood,
To love than be loved;
For it is by giving that one receives,
It is by self-forgetting that one finds,
It is by forgiving that one is forgiven,
it is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.
- ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI

Happy New Year Everyone
Hope you will have a good start to 2012
Cheers

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Dear Shamma

Hope all is well with you and family :) Wishing you a wonderful 2012 and take care Dear!