Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The years go by and love grows....
with each memory we make. Here's one layout i just did, it's hot and crispy just out from the oven...lol
This is on me and my daughter...I love the sentiment..it's true that as the years go by, my love for her grows and can never stop growing...The laughter, the joy and tears we shared will each be a memory, a keepsake for my heart. She is no longer the small girl without the vanity....she was sweet, lovely, more acceptable, tolerant and would just listen to what I said...her social life and her outside world was less complicated..Life was easy for her.  Since that time, many good and better moments have passed....she is much older and is walking into her teenage life now. She's a teenager, life changes, she change...more vain, more outspoken, more bold and brave and constantly need to be loved. We all love her, she is both lovely and smart, she has so much passion in her and she cares for those around her. With the good qualities she possesses, I'm sure it will carry her far.. So this page I made with love is dedicated to the delight of my heart.. 
Btw, I am also entering this for Creative Scrapper # 186
Here's the sketch ...

This is mine.....

 close up....

Thanks for looking
Hope you are having a great mid-week :)
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: