Friday, December 23, 2011

Sharing with you 
some Christmas cards I made....
Quite a traditional one..with the angels and fairies wishing you a Merry Christmas....
I played with my border punch and did this in less than fifteen minutes...

here's another one....

I remembered buying this flower last Christmas and did not have a chance to use it, I happened to see it again in between my stash today and that's how this card was born...It's very simple yet elegant (that's what I think)

Lastly, I altered a notice board and I really love how it turned out....

I had a little wooden circle and I worked on it like a Christmas wreath adding lots of Prima flowers and my favorite small tiny winnie clay flowers..I'm not sure if you can see it from this distance but if you were to look closely, it's sitting on the flowers and the wreath and everywhere around... I purposely added the red flower in between to give a more vibrant look and I think the burst of orange complement it all together..
With this, I would like to wish all my followers, my friends and those that have constantly been visiting this little humble blog of mine this :-

May you have the gift of faith,
the blessing of hope
and the peace of His love
at Christmas and always

Merry Christmas to all
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: