Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Altered boxes....
hi everyone, how are you on this Wednesday morning? 
 Hope your morning has been treating you well :)
I altered two boxes yesterday and just wanted to share with you here...
Altered Box No 1
The box itself is gold in color and I didn't want to cover all up so I worked with the top of the box...
I layered the top with a patterned paper and added some ephemeras and tiny text.
Here's a little close up...
I kind of like how it turned out.. a little shabby vinatage
the box is not very bulky, it's slim and sleek..
I have not decided yet if this is going out to somebody, but for now I'm keeping it for myself..

Here is another altered box - 
Box No 2
My son likes this one more than the above
He thought this is so bright and colorful


Flowers are from Petaloo & Prima 
Just love these flowers here...
As for this box, I'm giving this as a Christmas gift to my sil.
This is great for small little stuff like costume jewellry, bracelet, earrings etc.... don't you think so?

That's all I have for today..
Hope to be back with some layouts soon..
In the meantime
Have a great day ahead
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: