Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello everyone :)
How are you today? Wowzer, Christmas came and left us in a flash and New Year is just round the corner.... So what has 2011 thought me...Hmmm....let me ponder...
Well it has certainly thought me to have more patience.. Yes patience...
Patience has thought me how to deal with my teenage daughter,
Patience has thought me how to cope, deal and take care of my ailing mother in law,
Thru patience I learned perseverance
Patience thought me that not everything you want you can get it right away..you've got to wait..you've got to be patient...it comes from inside
Because I was patient some of my prayers were answered...
It has developed me into a more stronger individual..
As I looked into other areas of what 2011 had for me I think, I am more happier now, if you ask me if I want to be back to 21, I would say no, because I am more at peace with myself now that I'm in my late 30s.
My life is complete...
I have a wonderful husband, great children, great in laws, great nephews.
I am not rich, but happy with what I have.
I am contended
I am blessed
Well so much of 2011, hope 2012 will be another great year for all of us..Let's start with a positive note and hope that it will bring us a mix of everything but abundance of love and happiness for the next 365 days.
Before I put a closure to 2011, I would like to share with you some of my favourite layouts for the year.






















Wow..this is one very long post..if you are still with me up till here, thank you very very much for following...
I have many more to add to my favorites but I'm afraid you will be dead boring by the time you reach the end so I better cut it short here..lol
Anyways, hope your Friday is doing you fine..
Whatever you are doing, always be happy
Take care
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: