Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a wet Thursday morning...
here in Singapore... How are you feelin' today? Hope you have a good start to your morning :) Mine went just great, even though the weather is so nice to just sleep in..I was up and about at 7 this morning..Fixed breakfast for my dearies, do all other household chores and I have even cooked lunch..I'm just amazing sometimes, aren't we all are ladies :) 
Ok back to the scrapping world...
Creative Scrappers came up with one amazing sketch this week and I know I must get my creative juice flowing.. (at high speed)...lol
So here's the sketch for #187 which is up on their blog. Just click here if you are interested to join in the fun. Trust me it's just fabulous...

I told ya' this is one fantastic sketch...
Thank you Kristine for such an inspiration

Here's mine....
A page on me and my dearest husband... 
When I first saw the sketch I already knew how I wanted my page to be.
I'm glad it's exactly what I wanted, and instead of journalling, I used tiny text from Cosmo and I really really love it a lot.. and I love this page too...

So thanks once again Kristine, 
it's great to think out of the box sometime with your advance sketch...
You rock :)

Take Care friends
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

oh vow, you really are one creative momma ;))