Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello Friends...
Oh wow..its already the second day of December. Time really flies and of all you know Christmas will be here really soon. Hope you not in the festive mood just yet. I will be doing my Christmas shopping sometime late next week. As usual when December comes, it's always raining and weather is rather cooling and the skies are grey. It feels so good. So hope you are really enjoying this last month of 2011 and is always happy creating..like me, I did some scrapping yesterday and would like to share with you here...
Today's blog entry will be on my dearest daughter..

Just You
 This was supposedly for Creative Scrapper #180
Silly me forgot to post it and missed the dateline...like duh...

This is another one on her...
Little close up to emphasize on the rub-on journalling
I choose old photo effect when developing the image and that's the reason it looked that way..
I wanted it shabby vintage and I'm happy how it turned out..
To be yourself
in a world that is
constantly trying to make
YOU into something else
is the greatest
accomplishment

I believe this is a very true statement for someone like her who is very vulnerable to the outside world.
She's a teenager and still very fragile..
This will be a reminder for her to always be what she is..to be herself....

Well that's all I have for you today
Happy Scrapping
Have a Great Friday Everyone
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: