Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another altered canvas....
This is the last one that I have and finally I got my hands on it. I love making altered art sometimes and these teeny weeny canvas which is about 5inch by 5 inch or maybe slightly bigger is really fun to work with. 

Bliss


Pardon me..I know I have used this photo before but somehow i really like this...
So that's my altered canvas..and the earlier one was for Prima's PPP. There's so many things one can do with canvas...like stamping, inking, misting, painting etc...For me, I did some inking and bubble wrap stamping. I tried working on some muted colors and I hope this is soft enough...lol
Some close up on the flowers....

You see those rose buds...I just bought them from a friend. They are so sweet and so tiny that you can easily add them on any of your projects. Miss V thank you so much for getting me these. I really really love them so much. And you see, I used chopstick again, I must be addicted to this skinny wooden stick for one reason or another. I inked the stick with my versafine deep blue lagoon and clustered all my flowers and I twirled some thin green wire on it like as if they are really vines growing on a branch....lol

 I will be working on Pencillines and Creative Scrappers sketches for this week today. 
Hope you are also getting your creative juice flowing. 
Smile Be Happy
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, gorgeous!! i am so glad to see the little rosebuds put to use :)