Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Once again...
I'm playing with the Prima's Build A Page for June. Somehow I think I'm always late at this..partly because, our LSS here does not carry a huge quantity of Prima products. Apart from Prima flowers and some embellishment here and there, there's actually nothing much you can get in store. So that's the reason, when I want to play along with their BAP I will take a little longer than usual coz i need to dig out my old stash to get some nice papers to work with..I hope they will bring in Prima goodies sometime soon... Ok I think I'm rambling too much here...
Here is the sketch for June BAP...
and this is mine...

That's me and my sister..we are always happy when we are together..
That's a happy us...

little close up...
Instead of journalling..I used the Prima packaging, cut it into shape and replace the journalling with this. I have plenty of this, and when I can used it here, it's not bad after all huh? So you see, when you have those Prima flowers with this kind of packaging at the back, don't throw them away..they can be useful sometime..

I'm also trying my luck with June's Prima Product Pick.. If you have not seen them yet, please visit here and you can see the vibrant colors that you can have fun with..
I had so much fun doing this yesterday..
Here's what I've done...
I played with chopsticks....lol

Just in case you are wondering about the sentiment..it's actually Prima's iron-on.

Well that's all I have for you today..
If you want to play along at Prima, there's still some time left before June 30th. 
Hurry and get creative!!
Hope your Tuesday is fine...
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! GORGEOUS work...LOVE your card but the layout is awesome too. Well done.