Monday, June 27, 2011

Loving You Always
This is a page I did for my sister. It is something a little different from my usual. I did lots of distressing and also bubble wrap stamping on this one. She loves pink and i thought this will be perfect for her. Also at the same time I want her to know that I'll always love her. This one for you Shad :)

Sorry it's a little blur here...Hmm.... I wonder wonder...
Anyhow...how's your Monday been so far? Hope you have had a great weekend..Mine was a great one spending time with DH. Today I'm totally shag.. the kids are back to school after a long month break I've been up and about since 7am. I was doing all the household chores... like a typical housewife would do. I have not touch my scrappy stuff yet...
I'm tired....I think I want to take a short nap now.

Hope you are enjoying whatever you are doing..
Stay Happy
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: