Friday, June 10, 2011

Some cards 
I've just completed and thought of sharing it with you..


I used Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Ephemera
Maya Road Tag
Own Lace
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone

I kind of like this one a little more than the above..
Again I've used the Pink Paislee patterned paper
Added my own ribbon
Maya Road Trinkets/Pin
Prima Flowers
Rub-ons (MSE)
Bling

This is something out of the box..
I wanted to try something different..I just bought a new set of Penny Black rubber stamp.
I was inspired when I visited their blog and that's how this card was born..
You can check the techniques here and have fun with your stamping.. It's really inspiring
I did some embossing here and colored it with my oil pastel crayons..

And now on to the next one...
Same rubber stamp but done differently..

I stamped and colored the flower and curled it a little to give some dimension..
I used my Faber Castell coloring pencils and spend about close to half an hour coloring this piece.
I also used Tim Holtz stamping collection and one of the K & Co Ephemeras.
I like this...it's simple and clean

Once again from my Penny Black rubber stamp collection
 Hmm..so you can see..I'm in a card making mood lately..but I have to complete some pages as well..

I'm working on these, a color that I've never worked on before, 
and crossing my fingers that it will turned out nice.. lol
Thanks for coming by..
Hope your Friday is doing you fine.
Take Care
Love
Creative Momma

No comments: