Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beyond the Page
from Kaisercraft...I like how its called-Beyond the page instead of altered art. Well it depends on how you want to look at it. Anyways, I love doing altered art and Kaisercraft BTP has got me hooked to it even more. In Singapore, Kaisercraft product are not widely available, so whenever I see something that I knew for sure I can work with, I grabbed it fast. 


Here is their BTP (Photo Display) that's what stated in the packaging...

Yup I unwrapped it and display it raw for you to see...
You see the patterned paper there..it's from DCWV 
(the Blossom Song stack) 
I got it at 40% off...shhh....Yah it's a good buy I know...lol

And tada... this is the final look
You see the papers are beautiful right? Lovely lovely....
So instead of a photo Display..I 'm using it for....
my bills....maybe also a to-do-list and notes...
I should start labelling them so that I will know exactly what goes where...

And because I do not want to waste my little left over...
I made this. I just completed this about half hour ago.. Still hot and fresh from the oven.lol

Enjoy

 Hope you are enjoying your second day of June. Time is really flying super fast. It's a school holiday here in Singapore. It's a month long. If you are a teacher hope you will enjoy this break. For me, a stay at home mum, I'm enjoying my time with my children. This is a much needed break especially for my first one. 

Have a great Thursday
Love
Creative Momma

Oh yes..there is a new kid on the blog.. Do check them here.. It's called Scrap For Help.
It aims to unite people with different styles, to bring people closer to each other, to help promote togetherness. It's about SOLIDARITY. 
I will post it on my next blog entry. I promise
 Stay tuned.

No comments: