Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some Gentleman cards..
I did over the weekend, I wanted to do only one but ended up with four altogether..haha..it's addictive seriuosly..I got inspired through the net via YouTube..Thanks to Dawn from StampinUp for these..
Here you go...

You open it up by lifting the collar a little, and there behind the shirt with the tie, you can write your message. You can also fold up the sleeve, it will sit in neatly in an envelope if you want to mail it out. How cool.. It's super duper easy to do this!! You know how difficult it is to do a guy card right? 
So with these..... it's a Yipee!!

I must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed today..lol Yup immediately after I freshen up, I took out my distress inks, my dabber, my wooden stamp and papers and started working on this..
Mind you..way before I even took my breakfast..I must be crazy...
My son was like..."so early in the morning?"
He must be thinking in his mind, what's up with my mom? Haha, that was funny..if only you could see the expression on his face..
So here's my card..my "morning breakfast" today...


I was smiling to myself when doing this. I cut out butterflies from the stamp to give it a 3d look.. I'm supposed to use a blending tool, but because I don't have one, I used a dabber instead so that's why the 3 colors doesn't really blend in well. I will definitely try this method again. I was inspired at Penny Black's blog when I was there yesterday. Every Mondays, their DT will inspired you with some stamping techniques. You have to spend sometime visiting their blog if you love stamping like me. They do amazing work. 

 Distress Inks that I used :
Shabby Shutters
Weathered Wood
Dried Marigold
Scattered Straw

Thanks for coming..
Have a lovely day ahead
Love
Creative Momma

Be back with a page layout shortly...

No comments: