Friday, June 24, 2011

Hi friends..
today I'm sharing with you a page I did for Pencil lines sketch #243. I love creating white page sometimes, and when I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what I want to do with it. So without further ado..
here's sketch #243 from Pencil Lines

and this is my take...


That's my daughter and my sister..both their names starts with letter S, so when I'm out of title like now....lol  S & S came in mind. Again I played with chopstick and added my favorite rosebuds...

here's a little close up


I'm loving the purple here..At times purple can be a little challenging to work with but I think, 
with white base, it works well...
Anyways..hope you are enjoying your Friday
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Tasha said...

What a lovely layout! That purple flower is beautiful!