Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sisters...
Here's a page I wanted to share...They are my sisters that I usually hang out with..We don't meet often, so when we do, we usually snap pictures of ourselves..I'm loving the Dusty Attic Wire Dress here. I thought my page will be messy,but thankfully it turned out quite well...



Memories
are the most
beautiful
pictures
our mind can paint
and 
nothing
can ever erase them

Yes, these are one of those sweet memories that we had when we were together. We laughed, we joke, we imitate, we do silly stuff. Sisters..I wonder what I'll do without them.
I thank God above for sending them into my life..

Thanks for coming
Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh so so gorgeous! Love it. Its a shame you dont get to see your sisters as much. Life gets like that huh?