Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Real Life...
Hello friends, how's your day been so far? I have a page that I've just completed not too long ago and I'm really loving it a lot. This is my real life..being with the man I love, someone that is so supportive of my craziness in scrapbooking, who will bring me all the way out just to buy one rubber stamp, someone that is continuously encouraging me to never give up and I'm just loving my life with him by my side...
Here's sharing you my real life page....

Some close up....
I did some stamping on the white flower and added some blings above it..
I love this bubble wrap stamping effect..I think this is very cool :)
 This Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag just added that final touch for the corner of my page.

And again, because I do not want to waste my leftovers....
I made a card to go along with this...

BLISS

Now that I 've put all these up for my entry..I think I've been working quite a bit on Red lately..
Hope this is not too red for you..lol
I hope to work on a more softer and muted colors next.
Thanks for coming by..
Hope your Tuesday is doing you fine....

Love
Creative Momma

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

So so gorgeous. LOVE the red..love the sentiment behind it and the beautiful work you spoke of your hubby! God bless!